Pharmacist lunch break at Walgreens...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DoctorRx1986

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know any of the specifics yet as I still have to ask my colleague but supposedly corporate came for a visit last week and stated they are considering implementing a lunch break for pharmacists company wide some time next year or in 2020. I’m highly skeptical as it sounds too good to be true. After all, why would they? Anyone else heard anything like this ?
 
I don’t know any of the specifics yet as I still have to ask my colleague but supposedly corporate came for a visit last week and stated they are considering implementing a lunch break for pharmacists company wide some time next year or in 2020. I’m highly skeptical as it sounds too good to be true. After all, why would they? Anyone else heard anything like this ?

You do get a "lunch break". They just don't want you to eat during your "lunch break"...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Several low volume walgreens are already closed for unpaid lunch break. The phones roll over to central call center.