Pharmacy job

Started by nathan456
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nathan456

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So im a pre pharmacy student and im wondering what I can do to get some work experience in a pharmacy. Only thing i can think of is pharmacy technician but they require PTCB and im not sure if I could get that while doing school
 
Welcome to the forums.

How are you doing in school? I agree this is very important, but many people have found a way to get certified and work as techs. I defer to others to talk about how they did it. Some retail pharmacies may have specific training programs to on-board you.
 
So im a pre pharmacy student and im wondering what I can do to get some work experience in a pharmacy. Only thing i can think of is pharmacy technician but they require PTCB and im not sure if I could get that while doing school
Just go to any book store and find a few PTCB exam prep books and study then just take the test. Also not all state requires pharmacy tech to have PTCB.