Pharmacy Pre- requirements

Started by myouk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myouk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This fall will be my last semester at the university I am attending and I will be spending next year at a CC retaking all of the requirements for pharmacy. I wanted to know if this is frowned upon, graduating from a university then going to a CC to retake all the science classes required for pharmacy?
Thanks!!
 
This fall will be my last semester at the university I am attending and I will be spending next year at a CC retaking all of the requirements for pharmacy. I wanted to know if this is frowned upon, graduating from a university then going to a CC to retake all the science classes required for pharmacy?
Thanks!!

You are retaking for repeat? Were they C's or fails?

I wouldn't waste my time doing C. Just spend time and do good on pcat