Pharmacy program recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AsianGuy26

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I'm on the home stretch right now, pretty much all my transcripts have been submitted and my GPA calculated. I have taken the pcats and got a decent grade although I still haven't recieved my last pcat score from august. The schools in my signature I have pretty much picked and submitted to PharmCas. My last professor, a pharm.d- associate prof of pharmacy practice @ my school is submitting his recommendation to pharmCas this week for previous summer and ongoing research I am doing with him...

The question becomes... any recommendation for schools? I want to round it out to 7 b/c I am OCD about things and want to have my pick if I can get accepted to more than 1.

Anyway... anyone know if Maryland is a good school?
 
I went to visit Maryland this past summer. It's definitely a good school, I think it's ranked 8th in the country.

But I wasn't a huge fan of the school, and the neighborhood was...a little bit shady, pretty much downtown Baltimore. However, the lady I met with was really nice, and very helpful. They seem to have a good program, and I applied there! We'll see what happens.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you thought about the University at Buffalo?

I recommend looking into it.

Good luck!