Pharmacy Question?

Started by msting22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msting22

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello I am interested in the pre-professional career however I am not sure which one I am trying to narrow it down to two I wanted to know what was the reason for choosing Pharmacy? and is the process for pharmacy the same as Pre-med and Pre-dental?
 
Moving to the pre-pharmacy forum since this is a career path/admissions process question. 🙂

msting22 said:
Hello I am interested in the pre-professional career however I am not sure which one I am trying to narrow it down to two I wanted to know what was the reason for choosing Pharmacy? and is the process for pharmacy the same as Pre-med and Pre-dental?
The best place for you to look for these answers would be our forum's FAQ (link in my signature or as a sticky at the top of the pre-pharmacy forum). Also, performing a search of the forum using specific keywords is quite helpful. :luck: