Pharmacy School Chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TigersWings

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wrote my PCAT today, and scored in the 91st percentile. I also have a 3.3 GPA going into my senior year in University. If I were to get plenty of volunteer experience in a hospital pharmacy over the next couple years, what do you think my chances are for getting into a pharmacy school?
 
I wrote my PCAT today, and scored in the 91st percentile. I also have a 3.3 GPA going into my senior year in University. If I were to get plenty of volunteer experience in a hospital pharmacy over the next couple years, what do you think my chances are for getting into a pharmacy school?

You will get in.