Pharmacy School chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmadiazehhpine

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It would be so extremely appreciated if I can get some insight on whether or not I have a decent chance of getting into pharmacy schools. I've been ridiculously stressed out lately as its almost time to start applications and I take the PCAT in about 9 days or so.

-I am 19 years old
-My cumulative is about 3.6-3.7
-Have completed about 52 or so credits at this point in terms of pharmacy pre requisites.
-PCAT score is still unknown as I take it in about a week
- I have about a year of pharmacy technician experience (CVS specifically)
-Took the Pharmacy Technician Certifiication Exam on february and passed so I am a nationally certified pharm tech.
- Have volunteering experience at a local hospital at their retail pharmacy
- Have about 4 letters of recommendation from different professors
-I'm in michigan so I am applying to wayne state, and ferris as my primaries but will likely also apply to LECOM.

I am not sure of what else I should have put in my post to better help you guys gauge my situation.. Regardless, all help is appreciated. Thank you so much guys!
 
Take a look in the School-Specific Discussions forum. People post their stats in there along with whether they have been accepted/waitlisted/rejected.

But the short answer is you that you are well-qualified and have nothing to worry about.
 
What about UMich? Most students have a Bachelors, but its worth a look.