Pharmacy School Exams

Started by dqkt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dqkt

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks

I'm from California, and i am currently applying to several of my in state schools. I was wondering what exams and when i will take by the time i finish pharmacy school (so i'm not talking about pcat). and how about if i'm in a three year program? again, this is given that i'm in california. thanks guys.
 
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Are you asking what exams you're going to take for your classes or board exams??? Not sure what you mean.
 
oh i'm sorry, yeah, i was referring to more comprehensive exams, like SATs for high school, and USMLE for medical school, or mcat for pre meds, etc.