PharmCAS and applying before all pre-reqs

Started by apteryx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apteryx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I don't have all of my pre-reqs done when I apply, do I add the classes to my transcript thing that I'll be taking in the future? Or just the classes that I've taken, and the schools will assume that I'm going to finish the pre-reqs?
 
PharmCAS and individual school supplemental applications will have a way to list planned classes somewhere in their coursework worksheets. Make sure you put those into your applications as it shows the schools that you are aware of and plan to complete their pre-requisites.
 
Cool, thanks. Wasn't sure whether or not to enter the stuff in that I haven't done yet. Now if I could only fill in the grade that I expect to get, lol.