Pharmcas Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZeroC0mbine

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm about to submit my Pharmcas application, which I know is pretty late by now, but I have one really important question:

1. Do I need to put in a SSN even if I'm not taking the PCAT. I'm worried that it might delay my application if I don't give it to them.


Thank you!
 
Hello,

I'm about to submit my Pharmcas application, which I know is pretty late by now, but I have one really important question:

1. Do I need to put in a SSN even if I'm not taking the PCAT. I'm worried that it might delay my application if I don't give it to them.


Thank you!

Why don't you just include it anyway? I'm almost certain it'll be safe with PharmCAS.