PharmCAS application question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prepharm0425

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have questions regarding certain parts of the application.First, what is Work Experience? I did some volunteering at a pharmacy and I know those go under EC's. What is considered work experience? Are they talking about a job not related to pharmacy? I have worked at a Chevron gas station for a few years; am I supposed to put that anywhere on the application?

I have been on the Dean's List like 3 times, not sure which 3 semesters though, does it matter and would they know by the transcripts sent to them anyways? I am assuming I am supposed to put that on the Honors and Scholarships tab on the application.

Last question I have is regarding publication and listing what publications or something like that. Honestly I am not an avid reader, I don't enjoy reading and I get all my news from the internet and I search topics on Wikipedia. So I'm not sure if I should leave it empty or not.
 
I have questions regarding certain parts of the application.First, what is Work Experience? I did some volunteering at a pharmacy and I know those go under EC's. What is considered work experience? Are they talking about a job not related to pharmacy? I have worked at a Chevron gas station for a few years; am I supposed to put that anywhere on the application?

I have been on the Dean's List like 3 times, not sure which 3 semesters though, does it matter and would they know by the transcripts sent to them anyways? I am assuming I am supposed to put that on the Honors and Scholarships tab on the application.

Last question I have is regarding publication and listing what publications or something like that. Honestly I am not an avid reader, I don't enjoy reading and I get all my news from the internet and I search topics on Wikipedia. So I'm not sure if I should leave it empty or not.
Not sure if this is a joke topic.
1. You are correct. Work experience is where you list the jobs that you have/or had.
2. Yes, they do know which semester/quarter you received Dean's or President's honors so don't lie.
3. Publications is where you include papers you have published, ie research papers/articles or what not. Leave it blank.
 
Not sure if this is a joke topic.
1. You are correct. Work experience is where you list the jobs that you have/or had.
2. Yes, they do know which semester/quarter you received Dean's or President's honors so don't lie.
3. Publications is where you include papers you have published, ie research papers/articles or what not. Leave it blank.

No, not a joke topic at all. Thanks for your help.