PharmCAS Coursework Input Service (PLEASE HELP!)

Started by pharma012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharma012

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Soo, I'm kind of freaking out right now.
I submitted my pharmcas application about a week ago, and also paid for
pharmcas to input my course work for me to expedite the process. However,
now I am TERRIFIED that I am going to miss the upcoming November 2nd deadline for
one of my top choice schools. 🙁((

Does anyone know if this would be problem or not?

PLEASE HELP!!
 
I think as long as everything is submitted and paid for by nov 2 it will be marked as on time, but I don't think the school will start actually reviewing your application until it is verified, all letters of rec are received, all transcripts received, and all supplemental items in!