Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I am having a slight problem with filling in a course on PharmCAS. I received proficiency credit for a beginning english course at the university I currently attend due to my ACT scores from high school. However, I read through the PharmCAS instructions and can't really see how I would list this in the coursework section (the closest thing I could find would be listing it as an AP course). On my university transcript it's listed under "Transfer Credit Accepted" along with a couple of classes I took at a community college. Would I need to send a copy of my ACT scores to PharmCAS (I have no idea how I would even go about doing this, it's been so long since I took it). Has anyone else been in a similar situation?? Any insight would really help me out.
I am having a slight problem with filling in a course on PharmCAS. I received proficiency credit for a beginning english course at the university I currently attend due to my ACT scores from high school. However, I read through the PharmCAS instructions and can't really see how I would list this in the coursework section (the closest thing I could find would be listing it as an AP course). On my university transcript it's listed under "Transfer Credit Accepted" along with a couple of classes I took at a community college. Would I need to send a copy of my ACT scores to PharmCAS (I have no idea how I would even go about doing this, it's been so long since I took it). Has anyone else been in a similar situation?? Any insight would really help me out.