PharmCAS Coursework

Started by Incitatus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Incitatus

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have submitted my transcripts and uploaded all my coursework to PharmCAS. But now I'm a bit confused about one of my courses.

I took a 1 credit hour Credit or no credit (Pass/Fail) Conference Course two years back.
it was tied to a second semester Organic Chemistry. Now I have it submitted I think, correctly except for the grade. It is listed on my transcripts as "Credit Given" But PharmCAS wants a letter grade.

So before I email them, has anyone already had and solved this problem?