PharmCas: Dean's List ??

Started by Brandie28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brandie28

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this question has already been asked but I can't find the thread...but for entering Dean's List on PharmCas (under extracurricular) do you enter it for every semester or just once for all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The instructions specifically state to enter it only once. But I thought Dean's list should go under awards/honors. How is it an extracurricular?
 
The instructions specifically state to enter it only once. But I thought Dean's list should go under awards/honors. How is it an extracurricular?

It says in the instructions for the extracurricular section to put deans list there....strange I know lol.