Pharmcas id gone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChrisToePha

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I ran into a problem recently. I need to obtain my PHARMCAS ID some how. Although the forms used to apply for the Fall 2014 year are no longer available to access on the PHARMCAS website. They have made the forms no longer accessible since April 15, 2013.

I am currently filling out forms for the final acceptance into Pharmacy, and they need my PHARMCAS ID. I have no way to access it. I looked through my old e-mails to see my confirmation and sent applications to see if the PHARMCAS ID is there. I even looked at my PCAT application. I cannot find it anywhere, and the offices are close for the weekend.

Although the only thing close I found to this problem was the "Candidate ID" for the PCAT Registration. Not sure if the CID was the same as the Pharmcas ID I do not recall, but the numbers look similar.

If anyone knows if there is a way I can obtain my PHARMCAS ID please let me know I need it as soon as possible. Thanks!