PharmCAS Inquiries

Started by argon18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

argon18

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please I need help with this:
Do you have to wait for summer 08 grades in order to request a transcript? can you request one now and wait for the academic update to cover summer and fall 08??

Also, if you retake the PCAT after e-submitting but send the scores to PharmCAS, will they replace one score with the other one? or will they show both?

Shouldn't Dean's List be in "Honors and Awards" instead of "Extracurricular"

Thanks
 
I'm pretty sure academic update is only to be used for fall grades. I remember there being some instructions about summer courses so look that up on the PharmCAS site since I'm not completely sure. The PCAT score report a school gets will show all your scores. Most schools only consider the highest one, but some have other policies. Usually their policy is posted on their site. I put the Dean's List under Honors and Awards.
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure academic update is only to be used for fall grades. I remember there being some instructions about summer courses so look that up on the PharmCAS site since I'm not completely sure. The PCAT score report a school gets will show all your scores. Most schools only consider the highest one, but some have other policies. Usually their policy is posted on their site. I put the Dean's List under Honors and Awards.

my academic update was also for my summer grades. I submitted my pharmcas app b4 my summer courses were completed, and when i turned in my transcript for my summer courses, it was not added to my app, until academic update when i also put in my fall grades as well. It put me at a disadvantage