PharmCAS processing time

Started by Rxdotcom
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rxdotcom

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know how long it takes PharmCAS to process applications end of August to middle of September?
 
I mailed in my transcript request to 4 schools on June 14th. Pharmcas has just received 2 of those transcripts on June 20th. That was quick!
 
I mailed in my transcript request to 4 schools on June 14th. Pharmcas has just received 2 of those transcripts on June 20th. That was quick!

I had to wait 7 days for one of my transcripts to be received by pharmCAS AFTER my school completed it and sent it out.