Pharmcas question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iwearglasses

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I just started the pharmcas process. I hope I am not too late in starting the process. It seems like most of the SDNers have already finished most of their apps
Anyway, I had a question about community college courses. I took some community college classes when I was in high school. And from the same community college I took some classes to satisfy some pre-reqs for pharm schools. However, on the course section there is no section to put in high school. It starts from College freshman. From the instructions it seems like I have to put ALL courses. Does anyone know what I should do?? I don't feel comfortable putting it as a freshmen status since it was clearly during my high school years...

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.