Physical Therapy Boards

Started by uckp88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uckp88

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone..I have a question about the PT boards..so I am a 2nd year DPT student and I was wondering how the Board exam works. Is it a national board that you take and then can practice in every state or do you have to take individual state exams and a national board? I'm wondering because the state I go to school in (NH) maybe not necessarily be the state I would like to practice in. Any clarification on this would help! Thanks 🙂
 
Hey everyone..I have a question about the PT boards..so I am a 2nd year DPT student and I was wondering how the Board exam works. Is it a national board that you take and then can practice in every state or do you have to take individual state exams and a national board? I'm wondering because the state I go to school in (NH) maybe not necessarily be the state I would like to practice in. Any clarification on this would help! Thanks 🙂

Take the national licensure examination, NPTE, and then take the respective state's jurisprudence exam.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Physical therapy is a very good field yes in the exams we must have some practical knowledge otherwise we can not properly even explain in the theoretical......