Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
I live in CANADA, so my pre-requisite courses might be different. Basically I have to take 2 chemistry, 2 math, 2 english, 2 biology, 1 physics, 1 elective.
I'f i do get in(pharmacy) it wont be until september 2008.
Do u have to take all those courses BEFORE writing the exam ?Can you take some of them after the exam ?
Also...physics is a prerequisuite, as i have metioned above. Are there any physics questions on the actual PCAT, b.c i looked over the kaplan study guide and there wasnt a section for PHYSICS.
thanks
I live in CANADA, so my pre-requisite courses might be different. Basically I have to take 2 chemistry, 2 math, 2 english, 2 biology, 1 physics, 1 elective.
I'f i do get in(pharmacy) it wont be until september 2008.
Do u have to take all those courses BEFORE writing the exam ?Can you take some of them after the exam ?
Also...physics is a prerequisuite, as i have metioned above. Are there any physics questions on the actual PCAT, b.c i looked over the kaplan study guide and there wasnt a section for PHYSICS.
thanks