PITT Communication

Started by ColdFish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ColdFish

Swimming downstream
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😕After being accepted on the 30th I haven't heard anything. I tried to give them a different mailing address but I can't get through on email and the message voicemail is full. Has anyone recieved a packet or acceptance letter through the mail. I have some questions and I have seen alot of other schools sending out admissions info. Thanks
 
😕After being accepted on the 30th I haven't heard anything. I tried to give them a different mailing address but I can't get through on email and the message voicemail is full. Has anyone recieved a packet or acceptance letter through the mail. I have some questions and I have seen alot of other schools sending out admissions info. Thanks

I'm from Cali and I received their acceptance packet last Friday (so like, 3 days ago).
 
My mailing address is in Colorado, and I had not recieved it this weekend. I called today, spoke with Rose who said it if wasn't there by Wednesday to call back; and then the packet came in the mail this afternoon.

So I assume you'll get it today/tomorrow.

If not, I'd call.
 
I'm in Utah and I finally got my packet today. Nothing too special about other than that pleasant letter about being accepted and some forms pertaining to matriculation.