Pittsburg anyone?

Started by Mayra
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayra

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi people,

I got accepted to pitt :clap: ...and am seriously considering it because of the vibes I got while I was there. Does anybody have anything to say in the school. Is anybody going there? Pros or Cons?

Thanks 🙂
 
Hey I got accepted to Pitt too, I really liked it. I really had a hard time in declining the decision just because of Pittsburgh City. I really like the program there, everybody was so nice, facilities were awesome, new simulation lab, and everything else was just upto the mark. I am planning to attend Tufts, just because it is in Boston, and I would be a lot happier if I am satisfied with where I live and all. Thas the only reason why I chose Tufts over Pitt. But really, if the location is not a problem, then I would definately choose Pitt over any other school.
I hope this helps, and hope that my negative points doesn't make you change some decisions.
Viraj