Pittsburgh Interview dates swap 9/17 for 9/19

Started by anest
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

anest

Medical Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I originally scheduled my interview at Pittsburgh on 9/17/08 but I need to change it to 9/19/08 so I can go on my prelim medicine interview. If there's anyone out there who is willing to switch my 9/17/08 date for your 9/19/08, please let me know. Thank you !
 
Hi everyone, I originally scheduled my interview at Pittsburgh on 9/17/08 but I need to change it to 9/19/08 so I can go on my prelim medicine interview. If there's anyone out there who is willing to switch my 9/17/08 date for your 9/19/08, please let me know. Thank you !

Ummm... dude... it's November. You're a little late.

-copro
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oops, I meant December 17 for 19. 😀 I have no idea why I said September.
Any takers ? (please...??)
 
Regardless, if it comes to a choice between the prelim and UPMC interviews, definitely roll to UPMC.

Pitt is an amazing program well worth canceling prelim interviews for. Hope you can find someone to switch with you, though.