Pittsburgh program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rehab2sports

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Long time viewer, first time member/poster. Reading about different programs on this forum, I was interested in finding out more about University of Pittsburgh program. There seems to be debate about where it stands in terms of strengths/weaknesses. Could anybody enlighten me on its curriculum (per PGY year), research requirements, resident placement rate into fellowships, and its extracurricular advantages (i.e., board reviews, college sports associations, lectures)? I know it seems like a serious laundry list, but a majority of these questions I was unable to find in previous posts. It looks like a solid upcoming program, so I was interested to see what some of the veterans had to say.