please help. do i need to send High school transcript?

Started by yher
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yher

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I was wondering if i have to send high school transcript to pharmD schools . I know UNC requires one if a student does not have a bachelor's degree. And it says on the princeton review PCAT review book that most schools require HS transcript. I am in panic because I did poorly in high school(3.2gpa) and i thought pharmD programs do not require high school transcripts...
I will be completing my pre req courses at a community college .

Please please help!