This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovegrapesoda

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
There are several different schedules posted. SN2ed, _Nymeria_ (both of which are stickied at the top of this forum, I believe) these are both FANTASTIC schedules. They have all the books you will need listed as well as a breakdown of what you are doing every single day. I used SN2ed's schedule for the old MCAT and raised my score from a 27 to a 31, and I only got about halfway through the material (because I procrastinated and did not exercise proper self-discipline). Take those schedules and fiddle with them to suit your timeline and study style. A well-made schedule won't do you any good if you don't put the time in to make it work for you.

Reactions: 1 user
This is the tentative schedule that I will be following this summer and will be using the Kaplan and TPR book sets for content review. It has a lot missing in it but it should be a good starter for you to fill out or get an idea from. This schedule is being made in the mindset of spending half of the time I have on content review and then the rest on practice passages, question packs, FLs, etc. If you have any questions with it let me know, as I said, it isn't done, but its a start.

Attachments

• MCAT schedule.xlsx
    46.4 KB · Views: 54