Please >> help me

Started by hex13
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hex13

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm from Egypt >>> I would to know the future of clinical pharmacy and salaries of this job
in egypt we study clincal pharmacy 5 years, I want to know is it possible to prepare for Pharm D in this field ???
And if i take the pharm D , is that will rise my salary??
Because i see ajob in CA , The yearly salary is 200000 USD , is that alittle salary or not ??
I would to know,please, The real importance for the clinical pharmacy ?
and to compare between it and Dentistry??

Please >> I need your gentle answer? ( I will wait )
Thank you
Bye