please recommend ethics online course!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hellosnoopy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to take ethics course or medical ethics course. However, my school does not offer. Any one can recommend some schools for me to take these courses? I prefer online course. Thank you.
 
I want to take ethics course or medical ethics course. However, my school does not offer. Any one can recommend some schools for me to take these courses? I prefer online course. Thank you.

Nova Southeastern University has a lot of online courses... they're really expensive though.

It depends what state you are in too. Miami Dade College has tons of virtual courses, so does FIU, etc. These schools usually require on campus exams though... but maybe not for a humanities based class.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to take ethics course or medical ethics course. However, my school does not offer. Any one can recommend some schools for me to take these courses? I prefer online course. Thank you.


Well, I was told to take biomedical ethics course!!!
 
Nova Southeastern University has a lot of online courses... they're really expensive though.

It depends what state you are in too. Miami Dade College has tons of virtual courses, so does FIU, etc. These schools usually require on campus exams though... but maybe not for a humanities based class.[

To Tinkerbell22: Thank you!