PM&R Clinical Rotations

Started by jleebo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jleebo

New Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 3rd year medical student that is interested in PM&R and I am looking for institutions to complete fourth year clinical rotations that have excellent residency programs that offer good clinical rotations to visiting medical students. If anyone can offer any insight into this that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
 
Some excellent institutions that offer rotations that come to mind include: Mayo, Spaulding (Harvard), Kessler, RIC...In fact I think most of the top programs offer medical student electives, deciding which programs are in the top tier is another question that would likely yeild a longer debate but has been previously discussed on this forum.