Pocket Body App?

Started by ptgfatl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptgfatl

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
My boyfriend is a DPT student in Atlanta. His birthday is coming up and I was thinking about buying the Pocket Body App for the iPhone and "gifting" it to him. It is $20, and so far I have only found a few reviews, which all raved about it. I was wondering if anyone has this app, and if you found it helpful at all? I know he has one app, which was free, which he hates, he says it doesn't show enough to help him. I really want to get him something that he can study from, he is very passionate about learning this stuff and loves his iphone, so if i can get him a really cool app I would love that.
Thanks