Position Title Change

Started by doeordie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doeordie

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been with an organization since my freshman year in college. I obviously started out as just a "member," but I was eventually elected to President of the organization. So .. what should I put down here?

upload_2017-6-12_15-16-35.png


Should I:

1) Put down the date range during which I was president, and list my title as President?

or

2) Put down the entire date range during which I was part of the organization (basically 2013 - 2017) and put down my title as president?
 
I put down the leadership I have now. At the end I put a note saying when I obtained leadership
 
i would put the entire time frame with president and then explain if you have enough room. "started as a member, was elected president, oversee this and that..."