Post Bac or Not

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

angelstarmoondr

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently finishing up my last yr. at a UC. I did not do to well in some of my science classes due to health issues. I did do ok in most of them should I do a post-bac. or just re-take the classes I did not do so well in??
 
I wouldn't retake any classes unless you did really poorly in them (D's and F's). Depending on how poorly you did, you may want to consider doing a post-bacc to raise your undergrad GPA. It's usually better to show a level of mastery in higher division classes than to retake classes.