post bacc program for usuhs

Started by haujun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

haujun

Full Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Isn't there a post bacc program for USUHS? Is it true that this program provides their students with STIPEND and when they maintain a B average then those students will be accepted.
 
What little information I know:
-Invitation only
-Students are selected off of the rejection list
-4 students are accepted a year
-Last year (2008), a student was given an acceptance notice April 15
-As of today, they still haven't chosen all 4 students
-I heard all 4 slots will be confirmed at the end of May
-Program entails taking a couple of first year medical school classes
-Guaranteed medical school slot upon completion of program with B average or higher in all classes
-Paid E-5 salary
-correct me if I'm wrong

Anyone hear of anything lately?
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone.. Although I'm not new to this forum, this is my first time contributing to one. I just thought I'd update this thread a bit... I recently got a call from USUHS (yesterday) to tell me that I am being offered a seat in their post-bac program. I guess that means they've started contacting people about it.