This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenabc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I know this is a month in advance but can anyone post available post-match positions (GPR/AEGD) after Jan 28th? If the list can be found online do you know where or is it only for people who applied during phase I/II? Thanks!

Hey jenabc.... Match webpage posts the post Match positions (the unfilled ones) on the day of the Match, around noon.

For the Phase I Match this year on Nov 28, the results were published early morning, maybe around 7 am. The unfilled post Match positions were posted around noon (eastern time) the same day, and you can start applying.

I think it is for those that have MATCH accounts as you need to have a Match account to access that site as the applications for Post Match is through PASS. ( please verify this information )

You submit the same documents that you submitted to for your other application process. If the program directors want other documents, they will contact you and ask for it.
There can be an on site or a phone interview, or both (depending on the program), and they offer you a contract pretty soon.

Do you know where exactly we can find the post match positions on the webpage? I couldn't find one last year. Someone posted it on the forum.

Also- I was told that we have to contact the directors separately not through match account.
you would not be able to see the post match positions unless you are registered with the match and you don't get matched on the match day.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you do not have a MATCH number, ask one of your friends who does to forward you the list. You will have to contact each individual program to submit an app.

Does anyone have the post match list of open positions from last year's AOA scramble?

The list is no longer published. Round two sites are posted in February, and post-match vacancies will be available in late March.

Status
Not open for further replies.