Postbac Programs in California...UCs

Started by MexicanDr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MexicanDr

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone familiar with the postbac at UC Davis? What are your thoughts?

Also, are there any other postbacs offered by any other UCs that are as well a year long?

Thanks guys
 
Last edited:
Anyone familiar with the postbac at UC Davis? What are your thoughts?

Also, are there any other postbacs offered by any other UCs that are as well a year long?

Thanks guys

All UCs post-bac is a year long program starting at the beginning of summer. I believe each UC Post-Bac program has a specific type of students they are looking for: experience, extra-curricular, culture, etc.
I'm currently in the UCSF Post-Bac, so I can't tell you much about the UCD program. But I spoke to a couple of the students in the program last year and they said it was very helpful.