practice path images online

Started by E.A. Poe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

E.A. Poe

the man
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good morning!

Is there a good website with practice basic path slides? I've been looking and can't seem to locate any but there has got to be something out there. I'm on my 4th year surg path rotation and am trying to find something to quiz myself.
 
Good morning!

Is there a good website with practice basic path slides? I've been looking and can't seem to locate any but there has got to be something out there. I'm on my 4th year surg path rotation and am trying to find something to quiz myself.

Not sure if this is the level you are looking for, but Utah's webpath site was pretty good for medical students..

http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/webpath.html