Step I Practice Test at the test center

Started by May3Exam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

May3Exam

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I scheduled a practice test at prometric. Does anybody know **which** test they give us? Is it one of the 4 NBME ones? If so, which one? I'm trying to plan my practice tests schedule... Thanks!!
 
I thought one could take his or her NMBE purchased exam in the prometric centers just to have a good simulation of the real exam. I don't know the answer to this but that was my original plan. Anybody who knows how the prometrics center work could please clarify for us.