Practice Test please.....

Started by Diamond1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Diamond1

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have the pearson online practice test that they don't mind sharing? I'm taking pcat on Sept 5 and I need to use the practice test as I'm low on cash now.
 
Last edited:
I believe kaplan offer a free practice test. but i dont think its a full length test (more like 1/2 the full length)
 
Yes, thank for replying. I already signed up and waiting for them to announce the date for the free practice test. Meanwhile I'm studying with the Kaplan PCAT book I bought two years ago.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Persons test would be very hard to share since it is over the computer and each question is a different webpage. If cash is low maybe just buy one of their tests? I've heard the 3rd practice test is most like the pcat