Pre-med essay help

Started by johnster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

johnster

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For pre-meds applying to med school this year,
there's a website ( http://www.doc2be.com ) made by current med students at Stanford, and it provides advice on getting into med school, writing your personal statement, and perspectives on those essays based on actual experience in the admissions process. Anyway, check it out ... its called http://www.Doc2be.com
 
$85.00 for you to read my essay! You've got to be kidding me!
 
willing to provide valuable guidance on your essay for reasonable fee.

I scored 95% on my MCATs essay section and I had majored in Literature. In addition, I coached many premeds not only on their essays but on their interview preparations as well.

let me know if you are interested

Jacob Keum