Pre pharm school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TexasPharm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am having a tough time deciding on whether I should go to the University of Texas or University of Houston for my pre pharmacy. I want to go to UT because it would be more fun but on the other hand I think classes would be easier at UH so i would make better grades. So basicly im asking where should i go and would classes actually be eaiser at UH compared to UT?
 
If classes are any easier, and thats a big if, the admissions committees will know that. Go to the one you think is best for you.
 
I am having a tough time deciding on whether I should go to the University of Texas or University of Houston for my pre pharmacy. I want to go to UT because it would be more fun but on the other hand I think classes would be easier at UH so i would make better grades. So basicly im asking where should i go and would classes actually be eaiser at UH compared to UT?

Go where you will be happy. I am sure there isn't a huge difference in the levels of classes as you might think.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do you want to go to Pharmacy School? I would pick UT even if the classes are harder because it will look better on your application. I don't think the classes will be harder so you really should go with the one that you like best! Good luck!
 
UT does have a more recognizable name. Now I'm not too familiar with the UT Austin area but Houston does have a pretty large medical center which makes for a pretty good place to get a wide variety of extra curriculars/shadowing.