Pre-pharmacy admissions question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDDS98

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I just got into, and plan on going to, pre-pharmacy at Albany College of Pharmacy and I am worried about something. They want me to submit my transcript at the end of the school year. The transcript that I sent at the start of this year my last reported term grade was a 95%. Now my last term grade (which they have not seen yet) is a 90.58%. Now I think my next term grade will be around 87%-90%. I'm nervous that they might withdraw their acceptance. As anyone ever heard of an acceptance being withdrawn like this. I also got into LIU, so should I pay the deposit fee for that too just in case? Thanks.

Please be nice, I am just really nervous. 🙂
 
I don't think you will lose your spot unless you fall under their requirements or fail the class.
 
Dont you have to have like C to satisfy he requirements? I dont know for Albany though, this is how it is for my school also in NY state
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dont you have to have like C to satisfy he requirements? I dont know for Albany though, this is how it is for my school also in NY state

In my acceptance letter it does say only for pre-calculus that I need to get a C at least. It doesn't say anything about any minimum low grade for anything else. It does say though that I must complete the freshman requirements. Which I assume means "do not fail".
 
I had an issue with plagiarism at school which made them decide to suspend me for summer for something worth 3% of the grade in a class. My gpa is 2.95 however, I have some volunteer work, research, shadowed a pharmacist and I am involved in some organizations on campus. Please I wanted to know the best way to study for the pcat,schools to apply into and how to explain my issue.
Thanks