Pre Pharmacy Programs in Az?

Started by 5282
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5282

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to start a pre pharmacy program soon, however I keep hitting a bunch of roadblocks! I can't tell what programs are legitimate or not. Also, I am not able to tell which ones are worth my time or what employers are looking for. And if I want to eventually(read as soon as i can afford it!) go to school for pharmacy, is there specific pharm tech programs I should be looking at? Any advice is welcome!
 
Above poster is right about a tech. I don't know about az but in Wa you need to do it in a classroom setting for a given nimber of hours.

Are you just wanting pre pharmacy classes? Go to community college and or university for that