Pre-Pharmacy Programs?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pharma Giro

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I am curious to find a list or a site that has all the schools that offer a pre-pharmacy programs, which entitles you entrance into there pharmacy program??

I have taken some of the major pre-req courses, but it seems my gpa is at a 2.5 and i thought it would be better to enroll into a pre pharmacy program and secure my entrance...

Thoughts and opinions well appropriated! =) 👍
 
Hey guys, I am curious to find a list or a site that has all the schools that offer a pre-pharmacy programs, which entitles you entrance into there pharmacy program??

I have taken some of the major pre-req courses, but it seems my gpa is at a 2.5 and i thought it would be better to enroll into a pre pharmacy program and secure my entrance...

Thoughts and opinions well appropriated! =) 👍
Do you mean that you want to start as a freshman in a 6 year program? In that case you have to apply to the pharmacy schools with your high school grades. I'm not really sure if there is a website specifically for these types of schools since there are many schools with 6 year programs as it is quite common. If you can try the school information section on www.pharmcas.org