Pre-screening Applicants

Started by OhNoImmaPreDent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

OhNoImmaPreDent

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know which schools pre-creen out sub 3.0 GPA's?
The ADEA guidebook gives you minimum requirements but I know there are obviously some schools that don't say outright that they pre-screen.
 
I guess they break down your gpa by category. When I asked why I had been rejected she said that my chem gpa was good (3.6) but my bio was low at a 3.4. she made a point to say that they have alot of applicants (more than ever) and I am out of state with the low bio and a dat aa of ony 18