Prerequisite courses taken in NVCC

Started by QChaos
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

QChaos

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=14393980#post14393980 This is my situation. I have some unusual problems.. I decided to retake prerequisite courses in NVCC. Now I need your help! 🙂

The prerequisites for VCU and the course I should take in NVCC are below:
Un1111named.jpg

Unna333333med.jpg

Left side is VCU's course name and right side is NVCC's course number. That's edited by me..I don't know whether it is absolutely correct.. Help me~

I delete those elective couerses because of this below:
Unna4444444med.jpg
So I think the most credits I have to retake is 55 credits in order to fulfill VCU's prerequisites.

Here is the course equivalencies in VCU: http://www.transferguide.vcu.edu/counselors/default.aspx

What should be noticed above is Biochemistry, I have to take it in VCU! There is no Biochemistry in NVCC, oh, my god...
Please help me make sure the courses I should taken in NVCC in the following one or two years. Best for me to take these courses in October! I can't wait to study ASAP..
Thank you!!😀