prerequisite gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NinatheDino

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone ,

Im new to this forum and i was wondering about Pre req gpa's. What are the average pre req GPAs that people apply with? I was searching through this forum to get a better Idea. When people are refering to their GPAs, they are usually talking about overall right? Thanks! 🙂
 
Welcome to the forums!

There have been tons of threads on this topic. If you don't know already, opted.org has a pdf file that lists all the average GPAs of applicants to the various schools. You shoud definitely explore around that website. In general, I think that most schools would prefer applicants with overall GPAs of at least 3.00 from my experiences and the people I have talked to. Hope this helps.
 
Welcome to the forums!

There have been tons of threads on this topic. If you don't know already, opted.org has a pdf file that lists all the average GPAs of applicants to the various schools. You shoud definitely explore around that website. In general, I think that most schools would prefer applicants with overall GPAs of at least 3.00 from my experiences and the people I have talked to. Hope this helps.


Oh I see, so that List on OPT ED with the GPA profiles lists the average Pre requisite GPAs, not the OVERALL GPAs? thank you for the reply.

sorry im just a little bit confused.