Probably a simple answer: Same class: grad level vs. undergrad level?

Started by datsa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

datsa

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm pursuing a 2nd bachelor's degree in preparation for applying MD-PhD. While most of my courses are science courses, a few are in the non-sciences social sciences, which is an extension of my undergrad anthropology degree.
This Fall I have an opportunity to take another anthropology course which is offered both at the upper division undergrad level and at the grad level. Should I take it at the grad level because I already have other anthropology courses at the undergrad level at the institution for my first anthro degree? or should I take it at the undergrad level because I am pursuing a second bachelor's degree not a grad degree?

Does it really matter?

Would taking more undergrad courses fail to show progress in my coursework?

(For the record, my current school does not have any restrictions on taking this course at either level).