pros and cons?

Started by aggiedg02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aggiedg02

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted to both UT and UH....anyone have any pros or cons on either of these schools?? I need to make a decision soon!! 😱
 
Hi!
aggiedg02,

CONGRATUATION!!!!

If I were you I would go to UT b/c UT ranked #2 pharmacy school by US NEWS.
That's just my opion!
 
For being accepted to UH and UT.
I know that UH has a combined program for Pharm. D/MBA. So, if I were you, I'll go for UH because I wanna learn business as well as pharmacy knowledge. But, it all depends on what you're searching. If you wanna search for the best school in pharm rank, you probably are gonna choose UT.

:luck: