Prysbyterian College

Started by Spursfan08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spursfan08

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I was just wondering about PC's acceptance standards. Has anyone heard back from them?I am wanting to apply for them in the fall of 2012. I have a cumulative gpa of 3.6 and I haven't taken the PCAT (not a good test taker) yet. I work as a pharmacy technician and have held positions in both my honor and professional business fraternity. I also wanted to apply to MUSC and USC and other pharmacy schools, but I am really worried. How can I enhance my resume? My advisor keeps telling me to get my GPA above a 3.6, but I have a pretty hard semester and am making alot of B's. Sorry if this seems repetitive, I guess I am just a little worried and would like to have a really good resume. Any help would be appreciated.